Business Lunchtalk – Skills & Talents for Europe
Europe’s future relies on skilled minds and hands. However, we currently face significant labour and skills shortages. The shortage is one of the biggest constraints on the European economy and demographic change is a challenge for society as a whole. To maintain Europe’s prosperity and attractiveness in the future, securing skilled workers must be a top priority. What can a holistic skilled labour strategy look like?
The German, Polish and Danish Employers cordially invite you to our:
18 JULY 2023, THON HOTEL EU BRUSSELS
12:05 – 12:40 Panel: How can we better attract talent from abroad?
12:45 – 13:30 Networking lunch
HOW CAN WE SECURE A SKILLED EUROPEAN WORKFORCE?
- Esther Lynch, General Secretary, ETUC
- Maciej Witucki, President, Polish Confederation Lewiatan
- Antonio Ranieri, Head of Department VET & Skills, Cedefop
- Julie Kjestrup, Head of Policy and Thought Leadership, VELUX
HOW CAN WE BETTER ATTRACT TALENT FROM ABROAD?
- Johannes Luchner, Deputy Director-General, DG HOME
- Spiros Protopsaltis, First Vice-Chair, PES Network
- Dr. Rainer Dulger, President, BDA German Employers
- Damian Boeselager, MEP